Restaurant Lounge Manager - Luxury Hotel in Ireland - CatererGlobal
Internet Portale / Buchungssysteme
Leitung (Restaurant / Service)
Restaurant Lounge Manager | Luxury Hotel in Ireland Location: Cork County, IrelandSalary: €38,000 - €40000 per annum + great benefitsAmazing opportunity for an experienced Restaurant&Bar Manager or Lounge Manager or Brasserie Manager, passionate about service culture to join this beautiful Luxury Hotel in Cork County.You will be leading a busy outlet within the hotel (average 300 covers a day) so you need to have high volume experience with focus on customer service as well as a real passion for developing your team (including supervisors) and implementing standards alongside the F&B Manager.Responsibilities
- Managing the day to day operation of your outlet
- Ensure an excellent guest experience in line with brand standards at all times.
- Inspire the team and engage with customers
- Assisting with team training and development
- Up selling and other commercial activities to maximize revenue for the outlet
- Development of the customer service experience
- Work hand-in-hand with the Food & Beverage Manager to improve the offer and service
- Ensure H&S and other key regulations are followed at all times
The Restaurant Manager profile:
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position or at Senior Assistant Manager in a Restaurant or F&B division with management of the team
- Excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage (including wine)
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Extensive experience in F&B staff training, knowledge and skills, grooming, customer service and service etiquette
- Proven management experience within a brasserie or high-volume quality restaurant within a Luxury Hotel (including knowledge of the financial side)
- Keen interest in people development.
- Positive attitude, good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure.
- Fluent English
Interested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV!Contact: Beatrice