Venture Development Intern (m/w/d) - Fineway GmbH
weitere: Vertrieb / Verkauf
Trainee / Praktikum
Our mission: To free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a smart conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built the first interface-agnostic, self-learning conversation engine.
The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox.
Free, transparent & bookable
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- $ 15m+ in venture funding.
- Seven-figure monthly revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
- Fast growing team of 50+ experts from 15+ countries at the forefront of AI.
- Loft office in the heart of Munich.
As Venture Development Intern at FINEWAY you will:
- Directly support our Managing Directors Markus Bohl and Markus Feigelbinder as well as our Senior Business Development Team in strategic projects & operational matters.
- Conduct research & analysis tasks, coordinate HR and recruiting activities, assist in organizational and administrative matters as well as prepare investor reporting
- Gain broad insights into one of the most promising A.I. travel tech ventures in Europe, extend your skills for managing hyper-growth startups & build deep functional expertise.
- Enrolled as Bachelor, Master or PhD candidate in Business Administration, Economics or a similar subject with very good academic credentials or doing a gap year.
- Relevant prior experience in consulting, finance & banking and / or business development.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- A proactive personality with confidence & ability to communicate with senior management level.
- You are bored of corporate structures, slow speed & not being able to change things on your own.
- You take decisions based on data, not gut feeling.
- Proficiency in German, English & relevant office tools for analysis and presentation purposes.
- You are available full-time for at least 3 months
Was Dich erwartet
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits